now let me tell you why this is bullshit…
- We nuked Japan twice- to end a war with a means other than invading the Japanese home islands- which would have resulted in far more casualties, on both sides, than the nukes caused. The war we were trying to end was one caused by Japanese aggression when they launched a surprise attack on America- a neutral country at the time. 911 was another surprise attack by an unprompted aggressor resulting in massive civilian casualties with no military provocation. i’ll bitch about it all i want…
- The US government has made no move to “save the starving children in Africa” and certainly not made any moves motivated by oil disguised as humanitarian efforts in Africa. in fact, the US government couldn’t give a flying fuck about the starving children in africa, even if we needed their oil… but really, it’s only the stupid useless hipsters on the internet who’re 5 years behind on something for once- and really wanted something to complain about on the internet… don’t think i’m right? then check out this video
- let’s see, this one’s tricky… never thought i’d jump up on this bandwagon buuut- WE GOT A BLACK PRESIDENT WE GOT A BLACK PRESIDENT nanner nanner poo poo!!! but in all seriousness- without slavery, the southern agriculture economy would have never expanded to it’s prominence and peak before the civil war- which was one of the key elements in the United States’s economic viability as a fledgling nation in a colonial world. also- slavery was a commonly accepted socio-political aspect in american society. and besides, black slavery wasn’t a white man’s creation- the white man bought african slaves from african slave owners in africa… and as for blaming black people for our problems- only some of them… watch this video for further explanation
- world peace is nothing but the ever present wish of Miss America contestants- it’s never going to become a reality, and the simple fact is that a vast and sizable portion of the worlds economy is profited directly from armed conflict and war- and Americans don’t like being poor… and we tore apart the arab world? we did? are you sure? are you sure we’re talking about the same arab world that’s been racked by centuries of ideological warfare and political infighting? the same arab world which spawned Islamic extremists that decided killing 3,000 innocent American civilians was a good way to get into heaven? i’m not even gonna argue this one with a video response- let’s just say that it’s my personal opinion that we should level the entire middle east with a nuclear carpet bomb…
- i don’t know who ever claimed that America never fought a war on her own soil? but both of those examples are terrible… the only engagements within the United States territory in the War of 1812 took place in DC and New Orleans- neither of which were states, or considered sovereign territory at the time- simply territorial possessions of the US. And the Alamo was an engagement fought in the Texas War for independence- between the Republic of Texas(prior to Texas voluntarily joining the union) and Mexico. technically the United States was never a belligerent in the conflict, and the succeeding conflict- the Mexican-American war was fought entirely on Mexican soil. if i wanted to get technical and include territories as battles fought on our own soil- then you’d have to include not only the War of 1812, but the Spanish-American War, the Phillipine Insurrection, The Civil War, World War 1 (there were several Mexican incursions into Texas on the order of the German kaiser), the bleeding Kansas war, the Indian wars, oh and the big one, World War 2, you remember when Hawaii was attacked? Alaska was invaded? and American territories in the pacific were conquered by the Japanese? forcing us to drop a nuke to end the war? or need i re explain that. i’m too tired to think of any more…
- OK, let me just say, America has never once fought a war against Canada, so how could we have lost one to them? i believe you may be referring to the oft forgotten border dispute which was known in Maine and New Brunswick as the Aroostook War? if so- you’re fucking retarded. it wasn’t a war. there was a long standing dispute over agriculture/lumber rights in the area, and almost escalated into hostilities when the territorial government of Maine raised it’s own militia to settle the issue. Fortunately a US Army Officer led a contingent of troops into the area and settled the matter by reinforcing to both sides that they respect the border as set forth by the King of the Netherlands when he arbitrated the treaties of surrender between America and England after the Revolutionary war. this event is often celebrated in the region now, on both sides of the border every year as an international celebration of “good sense” and there was no war fought, so your point is rendered invalid.
and that’s all i have to say about that. and since this took considerable mental will power to argue through- i’m counting this as a rant against ignorance on the internet- and the stupidity of anti american bloggers not knowing their shit. so please- also count this as my unpopular opinion of the day.
awards mean nothing when not all of your brothers are their R.I.P. Mike Parham
26th Infantry Division, Yankee Division, America’s First
the oldest continuously operating unit in the United States Army, the 26th Infantry Division traces it’s roots to the Massachusetts Militia that fought in the french and Indian wars, the Revolutionary war, and has represented the Massachusetts National Guard in Every one of America’s wars since.
A Bald Eagle keeps watch over a Veteran’s Cemetery. A living symbol of American Freedom guarding the memory of it’s heroic dead.
her every attempt at political debate always ends with the same point,
“Fuck The Troops”
and now she’s abandoned the debate, and is trying to lecture her tumblr followers how being in the military is something i only arrived at through making poor life choices, and that it makes me a useless person?
she is what is wrong with America… that is all